Monday, November 2, 2009

Signs

As if I needed more impetus to get going on the weight loss, the universe decided to send me a couple of signs.

First, my oven broke.  Not much of a sign you say?  Wrong-o!  I am the baking queen, she of eight types of cookies in one mass session gearing up for Christmas. The gal with dough under every nail. Having no oven, in fall no less, is like having a hand removed.  The one that stuffs home-made goodies into my mouth.  So...having no oven is most definitely a sign that the stars (or at least the kitchen appliances) are aligning favorably for me to eat more healthy.

Then my Disney Days calendar had this to say, below a picture of Monsters, Inc.'s Sully doing push-ups: "Hey, less talk, more pain, marshmallow boy!" Okay, this is more weak but still, even Disney is telling me to work out more.

One day down - good eating, walked over 10,000 steps, and ready to take on tomorrow!  Just, well, my entire life to go. We can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment